Luluizm

My mom loves cats. I was talking with her on skype a lot because we separated thousands of miles away. I love Chococat from Hello Kitty trademark, so I just looked for random free crochet pattern for cat on the internet. I only did the head because I want to hang it on my car. Voila!

Head:
Rnd 1: sc 6 times in adjustable loop (6 sc)
Rnd 2: [2 sc in ea sc ] arnd (12 sc)
Rnd 3: [2 sc in next sc, sc in next sc] arnd (18 sc)
Rnd 4: [2 sc in next sc, sc in next 2 sc] arnd (24 sc)
Rnd 5: [2 sc in next sc, sc in next 3 sc] arnd (30 sc)
Rnd 6: [2 sc in next sc, sc in next 4 sc] arnd (36 sc)
Rnd 7 – 11: [sc in ea sc] arnd (36 sc)
Rnd 12: [2 sc tog, sc in next 4 sc] arnd (30 sc)
Rnd 13: [2 sc tog, sc in next 3 sc] arnd (24 sc)
Rnd 14: [2 sc tog, sc in next 2 sc] arnd (18 sc)
Stuffed
Rnd 15: [2 sc tog, sc in next sc] arnd (12 sc)
Rnd 16: [2 sc tog] arnd (6 sc)
F.O.

Chococat Ears (make 2)
Joining to first st after every round: sl st, Ch1
Rnd 1: sc 6 times in adjustable loop (6 sc)
Rnd 2: [sc in ea sc] arnd (6 sc)
Rnd 3: 2 sc in first sc, [sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc] twice, sc in last sc (9 sc)
Rnd 4: 2 sc in first sc, [sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc] arnd (14 sc)
F.O.

Finishing:
Cut 2 small white and black circles from felt for the eyes. Small yellow oval felt for the nose and two beige color felt in the shape for the inner ears. 6 stripes of black felt for the whiskers. Glue or sew them to the cat’s face.

I used small gauge of hook and yarn, so my cat is pretty small to hang on the car mirror.


0 Responses

Post a Comment