Luluizm


Thank you sukigirl for posting her pattern for free. Please keep it free!



So here it looked like before I put them together.

Black Yarn using Craft Smart Value 
White Yarn using Red Heart Super Saver
Orange Yarn using Vanna's Choice Lion Brand Terracotta

My revisions to the pattern:
  1. Since my black and white yarn seems thicker than the orange, the finished muzzle according to the pattern is a bit bigger than the head, so I modify the muzzle into half of what the pattern calls for.
  2. Since my son said that the arms looked too big with the original version of the pattern, which called for the same size as the legs, so I modify the arms into a smaller size (20 SC around).
  3. I add more stitches on the side for the belly band, so it looked a bit rounder on the side.

Thank you Alicia for the video tutorial on how working in stripes.



0 Responses

Post a Comment