Luluizm

This little owl only about 2.5 inches tall. I originally using free pattern from Graduation Owl by Homemade Zen, but the pattern called for a separate top half and bottom half. I'm too lazy and just carry on with different color yarn and closing up at the bottom of the owl using reverse pattern.

Also the wings and eyes for my owl using slightly different than the pattern.


Eyes (make 2):
magic loop in white.
Row 1: ch3, 11 dc in loop. Join with a sl st to top of ch3.
Fasten off. Weave in ends.
Add a black brad or button to center of eye.

Wings (make 2):
magic loop in soft pink, 6 sc
2 sc in each sc, make 12 sc
chain 2 at the end and casting off.

I might make more owl in the near future. Some of the pattern I want to try are in Spanish, Dutch and Russian. My sister-in-law also sent me a drawing of an owl pattern from some Japanese magazine that I will try to decode later.


0 Responses

Post a Comment